New Year, New Smile!
With the turn of the calendar, it’s a brand-new year–and time to think about what you’d like to change or improve in 2023. Dr. Ania Mohelicki and her team in Boulder, CO, help patients achieve beautiful, healthy smiles, and if you struggle with imperfections of the teeth and gums, you may be a great candidate for cosmetic dentistry. With the help of our dental professionals, you can rejuvenate or completely change your smile with cosmetic procedures.
What Are Some Cosmetic Dental Procedures Used to Enhance the Smile?
When considering aesthetic dental work with Dr. Ania Mohelicki, patients have a wide range of solutions to choose from. Below are just a few of the more popular cosmetic procedures requested by our professionals to transform the smile:
- Porcelain veneers. These thin, shell-like coverings are custom-made and bonded to the front of teeth. They provide a beautiful, natural-looking appearance that lasts for years.
- Composite bonding. This is a procedure where Dr. Ania Mohelicki applies tooth-colored resin to the surface of your teeth to improve their color and shape. The material can also be used in place of old metal fillings for a more seamless look.
- Invisalign™ orthodontics. Straightening the smile is easy with Invisalign™, a clear tray aligner system that repositions the smile without metal brackets and wires.
- Cosmetic injections. With Botox™ injections or dermal fillers, patients can address fine lines and folds around the mouth and throughout the face, further improving their overall appearance while turning back the hands of time!
- Dental crowns. Patients with damaged teeth may want to cover and protect these teeth with dental crowns. Crowns are porcelain “caps” that cover a natural tooth structure and can improve the appearance and function of a single tooth.
Ready To Rejuvenate Your Smile in 2023?
Call Dr. Ania Mohelicki and her team of professionals to learn more about cosmetic dental procedures used to make subtle or dramatic changes to the smile. Call 303-872-9940 to request your consultation visit at her office, serving patients in and around the community of Boulder, CO. We look forward to helping you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile this year!