Don’t Spend Your Life With Dental Problems
When it comes to caring for your smile, your dentist may recommend preventative care. If you have experienced tooth loss, however, you will need to learn more about the tooth replacement options available to you. Dr. Ania Mohelicki and her team in Boulder, CO, work directly with patients to help them in achieving the smile they’ve always wanted, even when problems develop.
What is restorative dentistry?
Dr. Ania Mohelicki of Boulder can educate patients on restorative dentistry procedures. These are treatments designed to repair the smile after problems such as breakage, tooth loss, or disease. She wants to avoid having her patients deal with dental issues, which is why she is pleased to offer restorative care.
Below are just a few of the restorative procedures available at her practice for patients to consider:
- Dental bonding. Dental bonding is a fast and easy way to address the imperfections of the smile. Using a composite resin bonding material that matches the patient’s tooth color, Dr. Ania Mohelicki can disguise issues such as chipped, cracked, or gapped teeth.
- Porcelain veneers. Similar to dental bonding, porcelain veneers can cover imperfect teeth. However, porcelain does not stain and can last longer than dental bonding alone, making it a wise investment for many of our patients.
- Dentures. We are pleased to provide partial, full, and implant-supported dentures for patients to replace one or more teeth within their smiles. This allows for not only the repair of the appearance of the smile but provides patients with false teeth that are also functional, allowing them to enjoy all their favorite foods!
- Dental bridges. Bridges are also used to replace missing teeth and utilize the surrounding teeth to support the restoration of the smile.
- Dental implants. Patients seeking a lifetime solution to missing teeth will often ask about investing in dental implants. These titanium metal posts are used to replace teeth, using the post as a foundation in the jawbone to hold a crown, bridge, or denture in place.
Call Dr. Ania Mohelicki to learn more!
If you reside in or around the area of Boulder, CO, and want to speak to our dentist about restorative dentistry solutions, call 303-872-9940 for an appointment.